Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
APPRECIATIVE INQUIRY: The DNA of Employee Engagement
Transcript of APPRECIATIVE INQUIRY: The DNA of Employee Engagement
BELIEF IN SENIOR LEADERSHIP
LEADERSHIP TRAINING FOR MANAGERS
PROGRAM AI DRIVERS:
• DISCOVER: Recognize Individual & Team Success
• DREAM: Encourage Collaboration & Innovation
• DESIGN: Gain Cooperation & Ask For Insight
• DESTINY: Align Performance Goals With Strategy
THE DALE CARNEGIE PROGRAM
• DISCOVERY: Identify Strengths & Build Upon Them
• DREAM: Reinforce Interpersonal Skills & Confidence
• DESIGN: Improve Attitude & Communication Skills
• DESTINY: Develop Leadership Skills & Reduce Stress
PRIDE IN WORKING FOR THE COMPANY
THE ADVANCED DALE CARNEGIE PROGRAM
PROGRAM AI DRIVERS:
• Foster Team Confidence & Organizational Pride
• Strengthen Interpersonal & Risk Taking Skills
• Enhance Communication for Team Engagement
• Cultivate 360° Organization Leadership Skills
• Reduce Team Stress & Improve Team Attitudes
The DNA to
Improve Relationships With Direct Supervisors
The Dale Carnegie Program helps people identify strengths and values through positive questioning. Building upon these strengths, participants are empowered to foster relationships with direct supervisors.
Guided by positive questions, participants identify ways to build upon their strengths and values. The interactive sessions focus on reinforcing interpersonal skills voking eimproved attitude, confidence and communication skills.
RELATIONSHIP WITH DIRECT MANAGER
Improve Confidence In Senior Leadership
Through sharing stories of individual and team successes, Leadership Training for Managers participants see value in focusing on "what is right" to become a more proactive and influential leader.
Focused on leadership competencies, participants reinforce coaching, planning & risk-taking skills to align performance goals that improve employees confidence in their senior leadership.
Increase Pride In The Organization
The Advanced Dale Carnegie Program empowers participants to build upon what's working to achieve a shared vision.
Focused on team building competencies, the program builds team member engagement and pride in their organization. Leveraging collective strengths of participants, opportunities to improve organizational culture enhances team confidence.
*MSW RESEARCH STUDY, 2013
Copyright © 2014 Norman & Associates, Inc. All rights reserved.
By identifying the best in others and ourselves, appreciating the best of “what is”, recognizing positive results and influencing others to follow our lead, leaders can ignite enthusiasm and foster employee engagement.
When organizations seek employees who are engaged with their missions, values and visions, aligned with their strategic plans, and equipped with the skills needed to drive performance, they turn to Dale Carnegie Training.