Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
CAT Academy 2012-2013
Transcript of CAT Academy 2012-2013
I counted 13 measuring tools in the video
and if I were offered an SW job with
I would want to be in charge of the bike
frame Prezi Post 11/30 Based in Cambridge, MA, we are a well-funded energy start-up whose leaders are top scholars! Currently we are hiring for an extremely bright Electro-Mechanical Engineer with a strong background in CAD and mechanical systems. If you are looking for a challenge where you will be apart of a team developing cutting edge technology that will transform the energy industry, we look forward to speaking with you about this amazing opportunity!
We are willing to offer a competitive base salary from $90K-120K, comprehensive health benefits, retirement plan, generous vacation time.
What you need for this position:
- Solidworks or AutoDesk Inventor
- Experience designing mechanical systems that house electrical subsystems
- Design structures in high temperature environments a plus
- Bachelor's degree
What you'll be doing:
- New design of mechanical systems for electrical subsystems
- Design enclosures, racking systems and wire routing schemes for high temp components
- Conduct design FMEA
So, if you are an Electro-Mechanical Engineer with energy experience, please apply today! Prezi Post 2/26/13 I feel that the first 8 kids who took the certification test were the shirtless dancing guy. We are continuing the movement so that there are not just the one lone nut, but a movement of generations of students at Haile.