Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
CAT Academy 2012-2013
Transcript of CAT Academy 2012-2013
I counted 13 measuring tools in the video
and if I were offered an SW job with
I would want to be in charge of the bike
frame Prezi Post 11/30 Based in Cambridge, MA, we are a well-funded energy start-up whose leaders are top scholars! Currently we are hiring for an extremely bright Electro-Mechanical Engineer with a strong background in CAD and mechanical systems. If you are looking for a challenge where you will be apart of a team developing cutting edge technology that will transform the energy industry, we look forward to speaking with you about this amazing opportunity!
We are willing to offer a competitive base salary from $90K-120K, comprehensive health benefits, retirement plan, generous vacation time.
What you need for this position:
- Solidworks or AutoDesk Inventor
- Experience designing mechanical systems that house electrical subsystems
- Design structures in high temperature environments a plus
- Bachelor's degree
What you'll be doing:
- New design of mechanical systems for electrical subsystems
- Design enclosures, racking systems and wire routing schemes for high temp components
- Conduct design FMEA
So, if you are an Electro-Mechanical Engineer with energy experience, please apply today! Prezi Post 2/26/13 I feel that the first 8 kids who took the certification test were the shirtless dancing guy. We are continuing the movement so that there are not just the one lone nut, but a movement of generations of students at Haile.