Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Effective Communication Skills Part I // LET III
Transcript of Effective Communication Skills Part I // LET III
of the receiver Texting, Social Media, Blogs, I-Pad Why is electronic more effective
than standard, written text ? 4 TYPES of Communication Review: Communication Process Emotional Intelligence Exchange Feedback 5 Competencies to Manage Emotions 4 Types AND 4 Styles of Communication Barriers to Effective Listening Techniques to Improve Listening Skills The Most Effective Type The Least Effective Type ASSERTIVE AGGRESSIVE PASSIVE PASSIVE AGGRESSIVE Based on compliance and hopes ): Feel powerless, stuck, resentful 4 STYLES of Communication Manipulation / Forceful The Most Effective Style