Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of PREZI
Double click anywhere on the screen to open this small text box Once you have completed text or any object it can be moved rotated, shrunk or enlarged with the widget. Just click it to select. outer circle rotates the object Inner circle moves the object middle circle shrinks or grows the object P Thanks for Listening Enjoy using Prezi! J Welcome to Prezi Whenever you need a hook for your project Just Use Your Head Keep Your eye on the prize and inspiration will come Take a gamble Go to the frame tab to insert navigation frames.
This helps organise your presentation Go to the Insert tab to add images (LOAD FILE) or shapes Go to the Colors tab to change your interface and style of presentation Go to the Path tab to add a path that lets you make your Prezi Linear Now you are ready to show your Prezi. Go to the SHOW tab, and your Prezi will run. I What else can you do with Prezi?
You can invite others, including students, to make changes to the Prezi, making it collaborative. You can also share the Prezi on the internet