Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
10 Steps to the BSAM Pathway
Transcript of 10 Steps to the BSAM Pathway
10 Steps www.bsam.niu.edu Public Safety Computer Science
Step One Contact
Amanda Carrier @ 815-753-7097
email@example.com She’ll make sure you have
the appropriate credentials
to continue along this path. Don't forget to have Amanda add you to the Pathway Database to receive important updates and news about BSAM programs, faculty, special events and tips. Step Two Contact
Collen Barker @ 815-753-0114
firstname.lastname@example.org She’ll help you determine how
the BSAM fits into your goals and plans.
She’ll also suggest the best steps to
take you more directly to your goals.
This is a very
Step!! Step Three Make progress along this
pathway by completing
your AAS degree.
You can also take any general education requirements that Colleen Barker determined you need.
Take these courses at your local community college, and continue along the next steps in the BSAM pathway.
While Working On Step 3, Begin Step 4! Step Four