Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Research Papers and Education Presentation
Transcript of Research Papers and Education Presentation
Public Domain applies to our topic, because you can find and read research papers for education on the web. Does fair use apply to this topic?
Fair use does apply to our topic research papers for education, because in the copyright law it says "the purpose and character of the use, including whether such use is of commercial, nature or is for non-profit educattion porposes. What are the penalties for infringement?
Civil and criminal penalties maybe imposed for copyright infringement. Civil remedies can include statutory damage, which in cases of willful infringement may total up to $100,000 per work infringed, which depends on the number of copies, actual damages, including the infringers profits.