Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Bio 159 04192016
Transcript of Bio 159 04192016
April 19th, 2016
Conduct Your Experiment and Collect Data
Design Your Experiment
Choose Your Experiment Topic
1. Conduct background research.
2. State your research question.
2. State your objective.
3. State your hypothesis.
4. Make a list of materials needed.
5. Plan and list your study methods.
6. State how you will measure your results.
7. Identify the types of graphs, images, and tables you will use to share your data.
Formal Lab Report
2. Single Spaced
3. Must include the following sections:
e. Materials and Methods
Present Data to Class
Complete by Tuesday, April 26th
Due by Friday, April 29th
In Lab on Tuesday, May 3rd