Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Intended vs. Implemented vs. Achieved CURRICULUM
Transcript of Intended vs. Implemented vs. Achieved CURRICULUM
prepared by : Andy
Refers to a set of objectives set at the beginning of any curricular plan . it established the goal ,the specific purposes ,and the immediate objectives to be accomplished.
Refers to the various learning activities or experiences or experiences of the learners in order to achieve the intended curriculum.
Refers to the curriculum outcomes based on the first two types of curriculum, The intended and the implemented. The achieved curriculum is now consider the product.