Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Discover more
If you've enjoyed a particular discovery module, look for another one in the same sub-theme at Level 2 and 3 in order to deepen your knowledge.
Move from one sub-theme to another. A module in the 'Heritage' sub-theme might lead you to a level 2 module in 'Art', or one in 'Music' might lead to 'Theatre and Performance'. Explore the sub-theme menus and make connections.
Discovering your own Personal Pathway
The Media, Culture and Creativity Theme offers many ways to develop your interests and skills. It's up to you to chart your own path. Here are some ways in which you can do it.
Take your interests to a new theme. A module in 'Culture and Critique', for example, could lead you to the
Power and Conflict
theme. Make your own connections, or go in an entirely new direction.