Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Discover more
If you've enjoyed a particular discovery module, look for another one in the same sub-theme at Level 2 and 3 in order to deepen your knowledge.
Move from one sub-theme to another. A module in the 'Heritage' sub-theme might lead you to a level 2 module in 'Art', or one in 'Music' might lead to 'Theatre and Performance'. Explore the sub-theme menus and make connections.
Discovering your own Personal Pathway
The Media, Culture and Creativity Theme offers many ways to develop your interests and skills. It's up to you to chart your own path. Here are some ways in which you can do it.
Take your interests to a new theme. A module in 'Culture and Critique', for example, could lead you to the
Power and Conflict
theme. Make your own connections, or go in an entirely new direction.