Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
FIP Module 5
Transcript of FIP Module 5
Peer Feedback, Self-Assessment and More
I. Peer Feedback
Students who set specific and challenging goals are going to be more engaged in their own learning.
Those who track their learning are going to be more focused on that learning, and the tracking can be a form of motivation.
What's The Point?
Peer feedback allows students to think about their own work as they work with another student.
A student might conclude that "
I didn't do that
," or "
I need to add, that as well
." It is a cognitive process that helps to enhance their
These goals should be specific. They should include the following:
the intended learning (needs to be identified)
the current status (needs to be described)
a plan of action (needs to be outlined - What should I, the student, do to help my teacher help me learn?)
IV. Tracking, Reflecting on, and Sharing Learning with Others
1) Start with Learning Targets.
2) Match Assessments to Learning Targets
3) Use of Evidence - Will evidence be used formatively or summatively?
5) Time and Instruction
(Model how to self-reflect)
6) Sharing Opportunities
What preparation do students need to be able to self-assess accurately?
CLEAR LEARNING TARGETS
so students can assess their work.
for students to assess their own work.
students how to self-assess.
4) Give students the
5) Give Students
OPPORTUNITIES TO ADJUST
their learning based on their self-assessment.