Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
4 Management Hacks Introduced by Kanban
Transcript of 4 Management Hacks Introduced by Kanban
Management is doing things right;
leadership is doing the right things.
Peter F. Drucker
is one of the best-known and most widely influential thinkers and writers on the subject of management theory and practice.
Now it's clear I am NOT a manager
But how to tackle those recurring issues:
- ensure self-management
- take right decisions
- create a team spirit and flourish leadership
One more thing...
A hacker is "A person who delights in having an intimate understanding of the internal workings of a system"
Internet Users' Glossary
The Request for Comments (RFC) 1392
See Yourself as a Hacker
Change is Viral
From “I Must Make Sure Everyone is Busy”
To “Let's Optimize
Team Work Throughput!”
From “don’t Bring Me Problems, Bring Me Solutions!”
To “Let's Take Every Learning Opportunities!”
From "I Must Prepare a Detailed Planning for Change"
To "Let's Design a Viral Change!"
From "Centralized Management is Always Better"
To "Let's Develop Leadership!"
Theory Y the Easy and Effective Management Way