Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of TEAM WORK
Measurable ensures team
members can communicate
and assess their progress
design by Dóri Sirály for Prezi
Assess team members Competencies
Defines Individual roles, responsibilities and tasks each member is expected to perform.
Helps understand procedures or standards
Ensures team members who share tasks are clear on their parts
General Expectations: Ideas about communication, compensation, relationships and corporate culture.
Task Expectations: Ideas about what has to be achieved, who has to achieve it and what steps need to taken to reach completion.
Linked to an overall corporate goal:
Simplify the Process
Two Basic Categories
Aligning Team Roles and Competencies
Assign based on Competencies
Representatives from functional areas
Use a Decision Matrix
There are 3 Steps:
1. Find out what you are responsible for.
2. Determine how your responsibilities support
other team members.
3. Verify that team responsibilities are
aligned with the goal.