Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Lesson Plan August 8th
Transcript of Lesson Plan August 8th
The problem in a story. Conflict is the source of tension and interest in a piece of text.
What is Conflict?
How Do You Identify Conflict?
Good readers identify conflicts in a story by looking problems in a story and then identify which type of conflict these problems represent
Why is Identifying Conflict Important?
Identifying conflict allows readers to better understand a story and how it will be resolved. Also, if readers can identify conflicts in a text they can identify conflicts in their own lives and resolve them.
Man v. Man
What are the Different Types of Conflict?
Man v. Nature
Man v. Society
Man v. Self
When two characters have different interests or are fighting. This doesn't mean they have to be fighting physically.
Man v Man
Man v Nature
Man v Society
Man v Self