Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Foot Locker Corp.
Transcript of Foot Locker Corp.
112 West 34th Street
New York, New York 10120
U.S.A. By: Xavier Johnson X Factor, Inc. is the world's leading retailer in athletic footwear and apparel.
Targeted at the youth market, X Factor, Inc. has become as popular as the brands it sells with much of our inventory being exclusive to Foot Locker, Inc. and not found in any other stores.
Starting in 1974 with one store in California, Foot Locker, Inc. currently operates almost 3,600 stores in 21 countries. Foot Locker Inc. owns other clothing & shoe stores such as , Champs Sports, Kids FootLocker, Footaction, & Lady Footlocker, & the online clothing store known as Eastbay. `