Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of zealandia sanctary
the nature reserve is 10 minutes away from central Wellington. The sanctuary includes, walks through the scenery, a ride on boat alone the river. Inside it also includes, factual clips, interactive screens and lastly, a Night tour.
Before you start the tour you can browse in the scovineer shop and and have some food in the cafe.
what to see
At Zealandia Sanctuary you can see a wide range of animals, most of these animals are native to newzealand. you can see birds, reptiles, frog, invertebrates, plants, fish, and finally bats. While looking at these amazing creatures ,you can use interactive screens that help you to learn about these animals.
BY MEGAN , ALEISHA , NICO