Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Peer Edit/ FINAL DRAFT
Transcript of Peer Edit/ FINAL DRAFT
Do Now - Thursday, November 20, 2014
about what is
happening in this image.
Part 2: WORK TIME! :)
Write your FINAL DRAFT on pages 14 & 15.
When someone thinks of (your name), would they consider you as someone who shows respect?
Why or why not? Use specific examples to support your opinion.
1. Add TRANSITION PHRASES where they need some.
2. Add QUOTATION MARKS where they need them.
Criteria for Success
1. Students should show craftsmanship when choosing 4 symbols that represent how they show respect.
2. Students should be able to justify how each symbol represents respect.
Student Work Time.
Quality Work! :)
1)SWBAT create a shield that is representative of how
their actions represent RESPECT while at CALS.
2) SWBAT justify the symbols on their shield.
Today's Learning Objectives
1) SWBAT assess a peer's rough draft using criteria for success.
2) SWBAT construct their final draft using evidence, inferences and "So What?!" statements while answering the essential question:
Why did Islam spread so quickly?
Part 1: Peer Edit
Take out a pen/pencil that is
NOT blue or black.
-Review Packet -- Islam Exam
-Extra HW packet for students whose
names are left by the sub.
-Extra Credit Trading Cards
-Study for the Islam Test
Your final draft is due MONDAY :)
Keep their packet until the next set of directions.
Have Page 12 open to receive credit.
Habit of a Scholar Lesson: PART 2
Put everything else away except for
you DBQ packet.
No regular pencils, NO highlighters.