Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Renewable Energy
Transportation Load Distributed
Generation Government Incentives Carbon Tax Feed In Tariffs Tax Incentives Non Dispatchable
Power Renewables Dispatchable Substations Storage Line Loss & Sag Control Measure Protect Record Stabalize Optimize Reliability Markets Line Costs Vs. Generation Alberta 2009: System Avg Loss Factor = 4.55% (3 TWH) Avg House = 9,000 - 12,000 KWH/Year
1,000,000,000 kwh = 1 twh
1 house = 12,000 kwh
3 twh = 250,000 houses Market Price = f(Sell Bids, Demand) Cant Bid! Reliability Require Curtailment Paid Market Price? FITs?