Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Pope Francis, declarations and believes
Transcript of Pope Francis, declarations and believes
How important are Pope Francis’ declarations as a sign that the church is changing and becoming more tolerable and updating to the new millennium?
If the church changes its politics it would generate less homophobia and misogynist behavior.
To demonstrate what would it take for the church to be more honest and welcoming and therefore to accomplish the mission given by Jesus
To seek what is necessary to have acceptance of homosexuals and homoparental families within the church life and community?
To demonstrate the real role of women inside the church and to embrace what mission is given to them, investigate the possibility of having women as priest?
A) To change of church’s politics.
B) To generate less homophobia and misogynist behavior.