Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
ISLAMIC TILE PROJECT
Transcript of ISLAMIC TILE PROJECT
The worship of idols is strongly forbidden.
Therefore the main subjects of Islamic
Art are geometric design, floral pattern and
calligraphy. GEOMETRIC SHAPES Islamic Tile Print Project Step 4: Print using 1 color.
Rotate printing plate to
create a radial design. Step 1: Create 4 rough sketches
for your tile using traditional
Islamic design. (floral, geometric,
calligraphic) Step 2: Select best design. Transfer design to
printing plate by using soft lead pencil transfer
technique. Step 3: Neatly carve on lines. Step 5: Use oil pastels to
add color to each tile section. Assessment:
Using materials properly
Effort Tiles in architecture