Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Effect or Affect???
Transcript of Effect or Affect???
This incident should not (Effect, Affect ) your decision
What are the cause and (Effect, Affect) of this passage?
Which word is correct ??
The war (Effected, Affected) him badly.
The medicine had a good (Effect, Affect) on her cold.
What is the difference between Affect and Effect ?
Affect is usually used as a verb
Effect is usually used as a noun
When should you use Affect?
When you use it as a Verb
Affect has a mean "to influence," as in, "The arrows affected Ardvark," or "The cold weather affected Kelly's new hairdo."
The girl with bad hairdo
When should you use Effect ???
Effect usually is being used as a noun
Effect usually contains a meaning of "The result" Example "The effect was eye poping" or "The rain had no effect on Kim's hair."
Kim possible's pretty hair
1. Alcohol has a detrimental (Affect,Effect) on the human body.
Post Test !
2. Ms. Cruz's life lesson (Affected, Effected) my life.
3. The pouring rain has (Effected, Affected) everybody's mood.
4. The (Effect, Affect) of the flood was devastating
5. My good friend James has a good (Affect, Effect) in my life