Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Fairtrade
Generally tend to be women
Well travelled/educated/cultured Handmade Expressions The Elderly The Middle-Aged Young People References Age http://www.fairtrade.org.uk/press_office/press_releases_and_statements/archive_2005/june_2005_2/awareness_of_the_fairtrade_mark_rockets_to_50.aspx
http://www.handmadeexpressions.net/pages/tips-to-sell-fair-trade-products-effectively First introduced in the Netherlands.
Now there are 21 countries that sell Fairtrade products.
'Fairtrade gained new customers outside of its traditional markets. Sales grew exponentially in Eastern Europe, South Africa, and many countries in the global south. Shoppers in established Fairtrade markets also bought more. The largest Fairtrade markets had strong growth: 12% in the UK and 7% in the USA. In Australia/ New Zealand, consumers increased their Fairtrade shopping by more than half (58%).' "Fairtrade is awesome. In New Zealand it's very hard to buy Fairtrade though! Shops need to get behind Fairtrade here and sell FT products." Andre, 14, New Zealand Countries http://www.fairtrade.org.uk/what_is_fairtrade/history.aspx
http://news.bbc.co.uk/cbbcnews/hi/newsid_7920000/newsid_7923500/7923521.stm Conclusion 'a specialized and profitable part of a commercial market; a narrowly targeted market' To what extent is Fairtrade a niche market? A limited range of products could result in a niche market. Income • http://www.google.com/publicdata?ds=wb-wdi&met_y=ny_gdp_mktp_cd&idim=country:USA&dl=en&hl=en&q=gdp+usa#ctype=l&strail=false&nselm=h&met_y=ny_gdp_mktp_cd&scale_y=lin&ind_y=false&rdim=country&idim=country:USA:NLD:GBR:BEL&hl=en&dl=en
• http://www.fairtrade.org.uk/what_is_fairtrade/history.aspx Products • http://www.fairtrade.org.uk/press_office/press_releases_and_statements/feb_2008/fairtrade_fortnight_launch.aspx
• The Fairtrade Everyday Cookbook – consultant editor Sophie Grigson