Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
How do relationships help us define who we are?
Transcript of How do relationships help us define who we are?
by: Hippolyte David Main parts of the presentation:
- What is a relationship
- What are the changes in the way people interact due to technologies
- How do relationships affect us re·la·tion·ship –noun
1. a connection, association, or involvement.
2. connection between persons by blood or marriage.
3. an emotional or other connection between people: the relationship between teachers and students. According to the definition above (www.dictionary.reference.com), a relationship is when two or more people interact with each other. It can be for different purpuses; work, friendship, parenst/children, Teachers/Students... According to my classmates, a relationship is something that involves different people. The definition from the dictionary and my classmates are really similar. Not all relationships are positive Examples of relationships: Friendship When people share commun ideas and get along well Probably the most common types of relationship People choose to be friends(unlike parent/child relationship) Love When two people are more then friends Share mutual fellings for each other People want to spend time together (which can affect their relationship with other people) Hatred When people do not get along Opposite of friendships Intense dislike Parent/Child Strong bonds between the parents and the children Known each other for many years Parents are superior in the relationship Is usually mistaken for a "love" relationship Can involve a lot of people or only a few According to my survey, most of my classmates think that it is better to have only a few very close friends instead of a large group of friends (Mrs Puia also thinks so) All those relationships affect who we are because: According to the podcast, in order to remain in love people have to entertain each other. They change our point of view Give us different opinions Relationships change the time we give to our studies or jobs Every person interviewed and surveyed agreed that relationships affect who we are How did technology changed the way people interact with each other