Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in the manual
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
EIA Energy Conference
Sam Brookson 21 December 2014
Transcript of EIA Energy Conference
Long-term power purchase agreements
Tendency to attempt to "time" the market
Power contracts with 1-3 year terms
Strategy to cut costs & hedge risk w green power
Renewable energy acquired through credits
~20-year Power Purchase Agreements (PPAs)
Additionality to green power markets
With long-term PPAs
'Index' power w/ variable $/kWh
'Block' w/ variable $/kWh
Invaluable reduction in long-term price risk
Traditional power supply