Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Competitive Swim
By: Anna, Kelly, and Andrew
The History of Swimming
Swimming started in the 19 century, London, England.
Swimming started in 1837 London, England.
Swimming is great for asthma because it strengthens the heart and lungs.
Works out all the body's major muscles.
The water's buoyancy makes swimming the ideal exercise for Physical therapy.
Florida is the only state with legislation on who can teach swimming, you must be certified.
Swimming helps people reduce their stress level.
The goal is to beat the competitors in the races and in any given events.
Words used during this sport
Thanks for watching