Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of MLA
This is the last page(s) of an essay. On this page, each source must be fully documented according to its type: books, periodicals, electronic sources, films, DVD, etc.
- font type & size;
- line space;
- margin size;
- page number;
font type & size
* Font Type: Times New Roman or Garamond
* Font Size: 12 points
margin size: 1" on all sides
NOTE: What you set inside a program is not always what is printed on paper. Both pages below are set for 1" margins. But....
What & where
: The first 4 lines at the upper left-hand corner are the headings of an essay.
See the difference between font types? Use the required font type only!
Set the font to "Times New Roman" & 12 points:
Two areas to be reset in order to get the bottom margin to 1 inch!
, also in Times New Roman & 12 points, need to be on the upper right-hand corner 0.5" from the top.
(a page number)
(a key word + page number, when more than one source is used.)
Here is a useful link:
Click & watch
One space between the closing quotation mark and the beginning parenthesis, and a period after the parentheses.
* in-text citations
* Works Cited
click & watch