Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Strategic Advocacy Course
Transcript of Strategic Advocacy Course
Being a voice for animals can sometimes feel like climbing a mountain.
But really it's just the
tip of the iceberg.
Media & Communication
To be an effective advocate
for animals, you must have many tools in your toolbox.
It can be difficult to know where to start.
But that's where we can help.
The Strategic Advocacy
On your time.
So that animal advocates, wherever they may be, can increase their knowledge and improve their skills to obtain lasting, effective change for all animals.
Find out more at:
And join us on
Connecting the animal protection community.
The Course is Broken into 8 Modules:
Plus a complete set of Advocacy Tools!
1. Social Change and Social Movements
2. Strategic Planning for Advocacy
3. Advocacy Research and Analysis
4. Networking and Alliances
6. Media and Communications
8. Monitoring and Evaluation