Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Private Peaceful : Tommo and Charlie's relationship
Transcript of Private Peaceful : Tommo and Charlie's relationship
In the beginning
In the beginning the relationship between tommo and charlie was playful , because they were always getting in trouble and having a bit of fun , such as poaching and swimming in the brook , fooling around with the colonel and telling stories about grandma wolf
The middle and end
In the middle
At the end
When the War began and Tommo decided to go away , they began to come back together , Charlie showed to Tommo that he still cared by following him off to War so that he could protect Tommo. In the war charlie showed that he truly loved Tommo by choosing to stay and condemn himself to death than to leave Tommo.
Around the middle of the story , things began to change because this is when they met Molly , she kind of changed everything , when they got older things began to waver in their relationship ,like how Charlie and Molly began to exclude Tomme in a way and they began to distance themselves from eachother .