Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of u3l7
Woman with Kite
by Chitra Banerjee Divakruni
search and seizure
trial by jury
Thursday, December 18th
Get your Springboard book
Copy down the Lesson EQ and the word of the day
Respond to the following prompt in your notebook:
As Americans, we have many civil liberties that we take advantage of on a daily basis. Brainstorm some basic freedoms and rights that are absent in other cultures.
Identify elements of
What cultural references and perspectives contribute to the meaning of the poem?
What descriptions create setting and describe characters?
Make a prediction
Look beyond literal meaning
Shifts in tone, setting, etc.
Re-examine title for meaning