Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Afghanistan
Capital & major cities
Major Cities- Kabul, Kandahar, Mazar-e Sharif, and Herat
Afghanistan- war filled country since 330 B.C.
Geography- small, irrigated, fertile valleys, deep gorges, deserts, high plateaus, snow-covered mountains.
Religion and Economy
Religion- Islam or Muslim
Economy- 10% of good health, education, and dependence.
Climate- in the winter is cold and snowy, and in the summer is hot and dry.There is extreme temperature changes.
Population- 24,405,000 people