Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of StoryKit Prezi
Anamaris Felix Here is an example of a teacher integrating StoryKit into her lessons.
http://elementaryedtech.wordpress.com/2012/05/14/story-kit-and-the-ipad-its-not-just-a-toy/ Here is an example of a StoryKit! This is from http://appsfortheclassroom.wikispaces.com/f.+StoryKit+Examples Why should I use StoryKit? Teachers could use StoryKit in their classrooms to allow students to create and share their writing in a fun, creative, and engaging manner. It could be used to assess a student's knowledge on a certain topic, or could be used to teach the students. This tool could be incorpotated in a various subjects and could be easily shared with peers, teachers, or parents. StoryKit can be incorporated with different subjects in different ways to enhance learning.