Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Saving water
Did you know that less than 1% of all the water on Earth can be used by people? The rest is salt water (the kind you find in the ocean) or is permanently frozen and we can't drink it, wash with it, or use it to water plants.
As our population grows, more and more people are using up this limited resource. Therefore, it is important that we use our water wisely and not
This is our main motive, we will develop a system, which calculates the flow of water coming out of all the taps. This can be either set for taking out a specific volume of water, or maintaining a budget at the end of the year.
With clean water being the major crisis nowadays, our group has planned to create a simple yet efficient solution to help save a lot of water and money.
This sensor detects the flow rate of water. It is to be set up at the main water pipe which takes into account, the diameter of the pipe and the water velocity.