Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Azkaban: Next level job scheduling
Transcript of Azkaban: Next level job scheduling
Easy to view and schedule jobs
Easy to manage job workflows
History of job executions
Web GUI shows stores run information
How it works
Read and write jobs using the Web Service
Jobs are stored in the MySQL DB
Executor services pick up jobs from DB and act on them
Executors will also write output and log data to DB which can be read via Web Service
Pros and Cons vs Cron jobs
SSH between servers
One Web Service per Server
Create custom homepage to route to correct port
Create custom Executor classes
DEMO then questions!
All componenets involved
Runs as local processes
Fault tolerant, maintainable, and customizable
Security in web app
cmd line, java, ruby
1-1 relationship between web service and executors
Unlike Cron, requires a MySQL DB (but size of DB is small)