Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Agricultural Robots
a farm. Watering robots can get this small task done much faster than a person could. 2010 2005 Timeline On The Evolution Of Robots 2012 Member Member Member Member Member Member Member (cc) photo by theaucitron on Flickr (cc) photo by theaucitron on Flickr copy paste branches if you need more.... . Planting robots- can help greatly on a farm by increasing the rate that a single group of people could plant seeds. These robots can communicate with motion sensors to get the right amount of spacing in between each seed space. These robots help greatly to the farmer because it allows the farmer to have more time to tend to other things on the farm. . . Harvesting robots - Can do various tasks harvesting robots can pick fruit, they can analyze the fruit, in a test of 970 cumbers to poick What We Can Expect From Farms In The Future