Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
The six geolocial provinces
Transcript of The six geolocial provinces
The Canadian Shield
"The Canadian shield is one of the worlds largest geologic continental shields."
Baisn and the Great Plains
Platform and Orogen
A platform is a continent that is covered in strata.
Large Igneous Province
"An extremely larege accumulation of igneous rocks, including intrusive and extrusive
An area with thin crust due to extension
It extends over 3 million square
The region is known for the ancient cystalline rocks
The grass lands of North America
Low areas of earths crust typicaly made from iceburgs
"An Orogen is region that has had folding and other deformation during an organenic cycle."
There are four types of forest
There are no native SNAKES!!!
The Hawaiian Islands is made up of a series of Volcanic islands
Yellostone National Park
"Magma has been close to the surface of Yellosone for more than 2 million years."
Theres is everything from hot springs to canons