Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Handshake Problem
The solution to this problem is to see the amount of people at the party and then subtract that number by one. So far you got the number n-1 and n. So the problem would be 14n(when n equals 15). The next part would be to divide this problem by 2. There will be one guy starting the hand shakes. Once that guy shakes with 14 other people, the next person would shake one less person so 13 and the next and so on. Explanation in Words The equation to this specific problem would be 14n divided by 2. If there were other numbers, than the equation would be (n-1) x (n) divided by 2. Numbers By looking at this picture u could see how the equation fits. Picture Explanation Mahalo for viewing this presentation. Mahalo