Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Bach in Time: The Evolution of Styles in Classical Music
Transcript of Bach in Time: The Evolution of Styles in Classical Music
and chamber music
sonata di chiesa
sonata da camera
concerto grosso THE CLASSICAL PERIOD:
the development of
the symphony THE ROMANTIC ERA
and the solo concerto INTO THE 20th CENTURY: breaking boundaries Practical Theory History of Music Style: Performance Not just notes, not just reproduction,
but interpretation Technique, execution How the notes fit together Context: the story behind the music What What Original, say something with the music Graphics:
University of Missouri
Mozart Orchestra, Vienna MUSIC HISTORY The New Frontier:
Exploration Expansion, Conflict
and Competition Counterpoint: Dialogue BACH IN TIME:
The Evolution of Styles in Classical Music Andrew Filmer
New Zealand International Doctoral Scholar