Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Kayak
Past, nowadays and the future
What is kayak?
A kayak is a small, narrow boat primarily designed to be manually propelled by means of a double-bladed paddle.
The first kayaks were created
thousands of years ago.
First kayaks were built by Eskimos
The anicient people used kayak
for traveling and for fishing.
Kayak as Olympic sport
In 1936, kayak racing became a part of the Olympic games in Berlin.
Kayaks were used in an event called "flatwater racing."
The most successful olympic winner
was Birgit Fischer from Germany
with twelve medals.
Different types of kayaks
Racing kayak (1, 2 or 4 seats)
By Márton Schuman
Thank you for watching