Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
This, That, These, Those
Transcript of This, That, These, Those
designed by Péter Puklus for Prezi
When do we use these words?
1. To give instructions
Clean those windows.
2. To describe something
That hat is beautiful!
3. To introduce people
This is my father.
out the instruction.
that instruction on the board.
1. In pairs, give instructions orally on how to clean the classroom. Give 5 items. Use 'this', 'that', 'these' or 'those' in your sentences.
2. Individual work: What does your mother ask you to do every time you come home after school? Write 10 items. Use 'this', 'that', 'these' or 'those' in your sentences.
Today, I will be able to use 'this', 'that', 'those' and 'these' to give instructions.
1. What are these words for?
Run and Touch Game!
What did we learn today?
How can we use these words?