Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of toyota project
In 1936 toyoda ran a public compition to see who could make a new logo for toyoda. There was over 27,000 entries and out of those three Japanese men won. They put the words toyoda in a circle. For the logo to work they changed the name to Toyota. The name Toyota really means “fertile rice patties.” Who created Toyota? Where was the first factory located? Kiichiro Toyoda was the very first person to start the company toyoda. he was born in 1867. Or as it is called now Toyota.
Honsha Plant begins production in 1938. opened by the founder of toyota. this plant is still going even after 72 years. this is where alot of the toyota cars we know today and when they were first open are made. How many cars were there at the beginning? Name some models. From 1936 to 1943 there were only 1757 cars on the market from Toyota.
Of the 1757 1404 were sedans. The remaining 353 were phaetons. The first Toyota car ever registered was a toyopet. Toyota had better luck building trucks and busses. The first Toyota truck weighed roughly one-ton in a half ton body.