Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of amigo brothers
unit eq: What happens when you compete against a friend or a loved one? is winning always worth it?
Lesson eq: How can competing against a friend or loved one affect your performance?
Williams vs. Williams
Vocabulary target words
React and write
Do Now: Imagine that you and your sibling are competing against one another in a professional setting (American Idol, NCAA championships, a movie role, etc.). How would competing against your sibling affect your performance in a positive way? In a negative way?
Be prepared to discuss what the article is mostly about.
According to the article, why must Venus and Serena play their hardest against one another?
Enthusiasts- people who are very interested in a topic.
Intimidated- lacking confidence because someone/something else seems better.
Why do you think competition amongst siblings is so entertaining to watch? Explain your answer.
If your friend or family member beat you in a competition that you had dedicated a lot of time and effort into preparing for, would you be upset with him/her? Explain your answer.