Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Geometry Triangle Project
Transcript of Geometry Triangle Project
*EXACTLY one right angle
*can be scalene and isosceles
*many special properties:
- Pythagorean theorem properties:
*EXACTLY 3 acute angles
*can be equilateral isosceles or scalene properties:
*EXACTLY one obtuse angle
* can only be scalene and isosceles Tristin Brown
Jim wilson :) THE END!!! Equilateral Triangles properties:
* 3 congruent sides and angles
*each angles = 60 degrees
*can ONLY be acute Isosceles Triangles properties:
*ATLEAST 2 congruent sides and angles
*can be acute, obtuse, right, or equilateral Scalene Triangles properties:
*NO congruent sides
* can be acute, right, or obtuse sources: Coach Bryant and google!!