Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of HORSES
HORSES EAT VEGETABLES.
HORSES ALSO EAT A SMALL
AMOUNT OF HAY EVERY
ONCE IN A WHILE.
Some horses can run up to 64 miles an hour. Some American horses can go up to 50 mph but it depends on what breed the horse is.
The fastest speed a horse can run is 70.76 miles an hour
* Secure your horse. Make sure your horse is stable where they are.
*Pick up your horses hooves and clean it out.
* Use a curry comb to remove loose hair from the horse.
* Use a dandy brush (such as a hard brush) to take out the dirt and hair from the curry comb
* Clean up with a soft brush. It can be used to of all the areas of the horse (make sure you don't brush his face)
* Clean the horses face. You should clean his face with a wet sponge or a washcloth and wipe your horses eyes, and clean out his nose.
Brush out the main and the tail. Use a wide bristled brush/comb to get the tangles out.
If it is summer or hot you may want to spray the horse with fly spray as they are very obnoxious.
HORSES FAVORITE FOOD ARE CARROTS.