Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of TOM FORD
- We decide to launch the perfume in EEUU first.
- Medium-high prices segment
Lady Gaga's hands
Why Lady Gaga Paparazzi ?
- More projectable song
- Vma 2009 best performance
- Love the clip. Shows the negative effect of fame and love
Sell 50.000 bottles
10 biggest cities in EEUU (NY, L.A, Chicago, Houston, San Diego, San Antonio, Philadelphia, Dallas, Phoenix and Detroit)
- no VAT
- Import duties
- Sex and age distribution
- Laws Clean Water
F. Legal Factors
- press Freedom
- Extravagant perfume
- Innovative design and packaging
. Standard Price
.Increasing the market share of TF
.Based on a celebrity
- Attract female market
- Female that can afford it
Why the partnership with Tom Ford?
- Celebrities market
1 of the 10 most sold (16%)
The most important competitor
32% of market share
Curious the most sold perfume 2004 by Elizabeth Arden (30 millions sales
One of the most sold perfumes in UK
Britney Spears launches her new fragrance named Island Fantasy in April 2013.
- sell 4167 bottles each month and 139 bottles each day
- 15 and 20 stores in each city depending on the demographic aspects. /7 bottle each day/
1. Cost of production 50 ml
2. Cost of production 100 ml
3. Selling cost and margin