Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Feminist Criticism of Eve's Diary
Transcript of Feminist Criticism of Eve's Diary
Focuses on stereotypes
Contrasts Adam's diary
Highly dependent on sex and gender
Eve's diary focuses on the gender of women
Eve was oppressed by Adam when portraying strong feminine characteristics
-sex roles are not defined
neither Adam nor Eve are in power
-does not pertain to this text because the characteristics represent the male and female gender
Depth of knowledge
Evidence from text
"Then why is it that I love him? MERELY BECAUSE HE IS MASCULINE, I think." -Eve
"Wheresoever she was, THERE was Eden."-Adam
Different characteristics of Adam and Eve
need each other
sometimes mutually beneficial
working to survive