Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of The Batboy
By: Amy LV
by cesar estrada
One pitcher. One batter. The two of us stare. I practice my swing as I walk to the plate. My teammates are shouting. I dont even care. I stand and wait.
I listen for pitches that whistle my name. One sails from his hand with a song that I like. I am the batter now. I am the game. My heart fills my ears as I swing and I strike.
The small spinning sphere swooshes out beyond third. I try not to watch it. I try not to fear it. My ball flies wings like a small leather bird.The other team tries, but they can't get near it.
Legs run without thinking. It's always the same. I follow the legs. We run that old race. I am the air. The batter. The game. Base after base after base after base.