Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Super Softball
Softball began at Harvard - Yale in 1933. The equipment needed to play are bats and gloves. Also apparel, cleats, and helmets.
The goal of the sport is to help each other become as skilled as possible. Another goal is to participate.
When playing people say at - bat, double play, foul, home run and batter up.
The original softball was actually just a rolled up boxing glove.
Walter Hankanson coined the word "softball" in 1926 at a national recreation congress meeting.
The first softball league outside the United States was organized in 1897 in Toronto, Canada.
In 1991, softball was officially named an Olympic sport for women.
The softball is actually bigger and harder than a baseball and heavier as well.