Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Do Now
design by Dóri Sirály for Prezi
Let's do a little mini-lesson on inference and implication. It's reading between the lines! It's pretty important in interacting with others.
Do Now 2.20.15
How We Infer What Others Imply
It's Judy's Music Video Friday!
Music Video Friday
1. Choose a partner
2. Share your essay with them and read their essay. You should do this aloud. Read your partner's essay aloud. Have them read your essay aloud. This will allow you both to identify errors that your own brain elides over when reading your own writing.
3. Use the rubric and feedback form to provide a rubric score as well as suggestions for how to improve.
4. Take that feedback and improve your essay.
5. Print your essay and
hand it in to me.
Peer Edit Research Simulation
Happy Friday! Here's your last quote on GOALS:
"True education is concerned not only with practical goals but also with values. Our aims assure us of our material life, our values make possible our spiritual life."
Ludwig Mies van der Rohe
And it was Melissa's... but she has
not been here, so you all are stuck with another one of my videos.
You have 25 minutes to complete your essay. Then, you must be ready to peer edit.