Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Bespoke Tailoring / Dissertation
Transcript of Bespoke Tailoring / Dissertation
Where did it come from?
Global luxury trend
Bespoke and Made to Measure tailoring
Anatomy of a dissertation
3 Key Parts
Technical, Historical and Stylistic approach
Market and consumer analysis
Economic analysis of the sector
What observations did I make?
British influence is undeniable
but Italian reputation outside Europe is better
The new key words of luxury
Luxury menswear market is growing
faster than womenswear market
BRIC countries are male-dominated market
and the rich crave for customized products
Traditional tailors cannot make economies of scale
yet cope with savvy marketing strategies
The future on tailoring relies on three key aspects
And... it fits within my future projects
Thank you for your attention!
My increased knowledge has already proven useful
The subject is more relevant than it may seem.