Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Oh the Places You'll Go: Riverside is College and Career Ready
Transcript of Oh the Places You'll Go: Riverside is College and Career Ready
Explore Various Careers and specific qualifications
Riverside is College and Career Ready!
Clues to careers:
lead to outside: geology/paleontolgy
clinic: physical therapy
Provide a College Going Culture --
Scholarships for Children Under Age 13
Establish High Expectations
Educate & Involve
Jif Most Creative Peanut Butter Sandwich Contest
- open to children who are age 6 to 12.
- grand prize is a $25,000 scholarship fund.
- four runners up receive a $2,500 scholarship
The News Currents Student Editorial Cartoon Contest is sponsored
- open to students in grades K-12.
- winners receive US Savings Bonds.
The Olive Garden Pasta Tales essay contest
- open to students in grades 1-12
- essays are 50 to 250 words on a topic that changes each year.
- grand prize winner will receive a $2,500 savings bond and a 3-day trip to New York City. One student in each grade category will receive a $500 savings bond,
Check out: http://portal.achieve3000.com/kb/career/
Take a career cluster survey
Build paper airplanes and figure out which one flies the greatest distance.
Take care of an injured animal.
Paint your room.
Career Dress-up Day
Create 3D balloon highlighting:
Career interest, qualifications, & selfie