Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Untitled Prezi
a didactic problematique In this framework we consider as a promising software category mindtools or open microworlds Their design must be guided by a number of principles the tool logique,
the multiple interface
and the multiple representations principles. a general consensus does not exist on how ICT can be applied to teaching and a consensus does not exist that can be used as a general guideline for the development of educational software.